Fall is one of my favourite seasons; I love the in between temperatures when you can wear a blazer or a light coat on top of your outfit, I love the red and orange colours that paint the city, the long walks in the park and just the crisp but warm fall air. It’s no wonder that fall is actually my favourite season to dress for – I am so excited for starting to wear sweaters, men’s inspired Oxford shoes and blazers. With that in mind, I picked a few office outfits for fall that I have pinned on Pinterest and thought I would share them with you for some inspiration.
Style inspiration for office outfits for fall:
1. Put a bow on it. If you guys follow me on Instagram, you know that I absolutely love shirts that have a neck tie. And if you combine that with a sweater, the cozy look created is just perfect for the office or even for an evening out. You can stick to an all black colour scheme or play with colours; I would definitely give it a try also with a white or beige sweater. Look from Damsel in Dior.
2. Light colours. Because summer is just not over yet, some days you can still dress up in the sun colours, even for the office. White and orange are a great combo for a bright outfit, perfect for soaking up the last rays of sunshine. Image found here.
3. Dark and ladylike. For a more dressed up look, you cannot go wrong with a pencil skirt, a dress shirt and a beautiful light coat on top. I love the colour mix with the dark blue, black and dark green. This outfit is perfect for client meetings or work events. Outfit inspo from Gary Pepper Girl.
4. Green vibe. Simple look with flats, a green sweater and a blazer. I love the vibe that the dark green gives to the outfit. It works perfectly for casual Friday or even as a weekend uniform. Image found here.
5. A pop of red. This is a perfect and simple fall look. All you need is jeans/dress pants, a sweater and a matching pair of pumps. Free style as much as needed in terms of colour combination and go for red when you need a boost of confidence, or tone it down to total black when you need to feel more grounded. Photo by Anine Bing.
What is your inspiration for this fall? Do you have a colour palette or maybe a capsule wardrobe prepared?